Maryland WordPress Training Services
It seems like everyone is using WordPress websites and the power and flexibility provided by WordPress make it the right solution for many company website big or small. Well, then comes administering the website, everything you read says “it’s easy, simple to use”. WordPress is easy to use, but it’s a large content management platform and every site is configured differently. If you don’t do WordPress website development everyday it can be rather overwhelming.
Every WordPress website is a little different. Depending on which theme (custom or pre-dedesigned) you have installed and which plugins your website utilizes, the way you edit and maintain your WordPress website will be different. Trumpet Marketing offers WordPress training to make editing your new website simple and easy. Maybe you have an existing WordPress site and need help. No problem. Trumpet Marketing offers a variety of options for Wordpress training.
Customized Video Training
Wouldn’t it be great to have a custom video with instructions on how to edit your website… your unique WordPress website? Trumpet Marketing can create a custom training video for you, customized to your WordPress website. We will log into the back end of your site, and video and narrate exactly what needs to be done to manage edits and changes. Typically our training doesn’t involve design training as that is part of the initial design, but if the website uses a page builder, we can video how to use those builders to create nice page layouts and elements!
Benefits of video training:
- WordPress Video can be used to train multiple employees with one training.
- WordPress Video Training can be used over and over to refresh your memory on how to do things.
One on One WordPress Training
Some of the WordPress topics we teach are:
- Creating pages and posts
- Page and post edits
- How to master the WISIWIG editor in WordPress
- Identifying where different design elements are customized and where
- How to use the standard editing tools provided with WordPress to edit text, add photos and videos, add links, upload documents
- How to use plugin features such as creating forms, adding social media profiles, etc.
- How to install WordPress plugins
- How to upload video and photos and create galleries in WordPress
- How to add products to a Woocommerce or WP Ecommerce website
- How to manage members in a WordPress membership website
- Working with WordPress widgets
- Edit eCommerce products, pricing, and promotions and much more…
Trumpet Marketing will have you making edits and changes to our website quickly like a pro. We have been working with WordPress for 10 years and have the knowledge and expertise that can be easily passed to you to master your WordPress website. Contact us today to discuss WordPress training for our website.